B17642 Floor Mounted Pedestal WC Pan
The B17642 Floor Mounted Pedestal WC Pan is a stainless steel pedestal toilet perfect for schools, universities, nightclubs, universities and other sectors where vandal resistance and durability is a must! Manufactured from 1.2mm gauge Grade 304 Stainless Steel, the pedestal toilet is designed to withstand arduous daily use. The stainless steel makes the pedestal toilet easy to clean and maintain high hygienic standards. The WC Pan has radius edges ensuring comfort whilst sitting. The unit has also been designed to be easy to retrofit traditional ceramicware toilets. The stainless steel toilet is simple to install with installers being able to simply bolt the toilet to the floor via pre-drilled 6mm holes in the floor mounting flanges. The toilet is supplied with standard seat holes for attachment of a range of toilet seats.
The B17642 Floor Mounted Pedestal WC Pan is available with either a P-Trap or S-Trap configuration. The P-Trap configuration features a horizontal outlet to the rear whilst the S-Trap configuration offers a vertical waste outlet into the floor. The waste outlet is 102mm in diameter and can be connected to standard PVC sewerage systems. Also featured is an integral flushing rim. The flushing rim has been carefully designed to ensure water conservation and efficient flushing. Flushing is supplied to the WC Pan by a rear entry flush pipe inlet which suits a rubber inlet sealing bung. A variety of optional flushing systems can be supplied with the toilet including surface mounted cisterns, high-level stainless steel/plastic cisterns, low-level stainless steel/plastic cisterns and flush valves.
Our B17642 Floor Mounted Pedestal WC Pan has been carefully designed to offer a cost-effective, strong and aesthetic stainless steel toilet. If this toilet is not the ideal solution for your requirements, we also offer a wall mounted WC pans, shrouded WC pans, various urinal options and more!
- Floor mounted stainless steel pedestal toilet
- One-piece construction ensuring a long-lasting and vandal resistant stainless steel toilet
- Manufactured from 1.2mm gauge Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Extremely cost effective and low maintenance
- Suitable for public amenities, schools, nightclubs, hospitals and universities
- Features an integral P-Trap offering a horizontal waste outlet or an S-Trap allowing for a vertical waste outlet
- 102mm diameter waste outlet designed to suit standard PVC sewerage systems
- Integral flushing rim offers efficient flushing and water conservation
- Fitted with a rear entry flush pipe inlet which suits a rubber inlet sealing bung
- Provision for standard seat holes
- Mounted to the floor via pre-drilled 6mm holes in the floor mounting flanges
- Can be supplied with a range of optional flushing systems including high-level and low-level cisterns, flush valves, and others