B17652 Secure Shrouded Waste Back-To-Wall WC Pan
Our B17652 Secure Shrouded Waste Back-To-Wall WC Pan is a stainless steel shrouded and secure toilet designed for high-security applications such as prisons, holding cells and detention facilities. Careful design ensures the shrouded WC pan offers resistance from extreme vandalism and abuse. The toilet is manufactured from 1.2mm gauge Grade 304 Stainless Steel. A one-piece construction ensures the unit is durable. Radiused edges ensure comfort whilst sitting and offer ligature resistance. An integral stainless steel shroud encloses the trap reducing vandalism to the pipework. It also reduces the risk of the prison toilet being used as a ligature device.
The B17652 Secure Shrouded Waste Back-To-Wall WC Pan features an integral stainless steel P-Trap with a 102mm waste outlet suitable for standard sewerage systems. The integral flushing rim offers water efficient flushing thereby conserving water. The WC pan is operated by a concealed flush valve installed in the duct behind the wall. which can be operated by a push button. Flush water is supplied via a rear entry flush pipe inlet which suits a rubber inlet sealing bung. The toilet is supplied with standard seat holes for attachment of a range of toilet seats.
The toilet is available as either an internally or externally mounted unit. The internally mounted unit is fitted with internal mounting flanges. The unit can be mounted to the floor with anchor bolts and mounted to the wall via rods inserted through the wall from behind. The internally mounted unit offers maximum security and increases ligature resistance. Optional side access panels offering access to pipework can be included upon request. The externally mounted unit can be mounted to the floor and wall via external mounting flanges and anchor bolts. The stainless steel prison toilet can also be specified with optionally extended inlet and outlet pipes. These extended pipes are 250mm as standard but the length can be customised on request.
Offering a high security, vandal resistant toilet for prisons, the B17652 Secure Shrouded Waste Back-To-Wall WC Pan is designed to last. With the internal and external mounting options, the right level of security and vandal resistance can be chosen to meet your exact needs! For space saving, consider a Prison Combination WC Pan & Wash Hand Basin.
- Shrouded waste back-to-wall prison toilet
- Designed to be easy to clean and maintain
- One-piece construction ensures an extremely strong and robust prison pan
- Manufactured from 1.2mm gauge Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for prisons, holding cells, detention facilities and other high-security applications
- Manufactured with shroud reducing the risk of the fixture being used as a ligature device
- Shroud also fully encloses the trap and pipework thus reducing the risk of vandalism
- Features an integral stainless steel P-Trap with a 102mm diameter waste outlet
- An integral flushing rim ensures vandal resistance whilst still offering efficient flushing and water conservation
- Fitted with a rear entry flush pipe inlet which suits a rubber intel sealing bung
- Designed for operation by a concealed flush valve installed into duct behind the wall
- Manufactured with either external or internal mounting flanges as specified
- Internal flanges allow mounting through the wall from behind
- External flanges allow mounting to floor and wall with anchor bolts
- The internally mounted unit can be fitted with optional side access panels for access to pipework
- Optional provision for standard seat holes
- Optional 205mm extended inlet and outlet pipes or customer lengths