B34674 Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Wash Trough With Tap Landing
The Basterfield B34674 Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Wash Trough With Tap Landing is an economical, square cornered wash trough that incorporates a rear landing/hob for mounting of pillar type tapware. It is designed for commercial projects and high use areas such as educational institutions, factories and public amenities. The wall mounted wash trough is supplied with an integral splashback which assists in keeping the washroom area clean. The splashback is 50mm high as standard but can be manufactured with an extended splashback as optional. The stainless steel wash trough is manufactured from high-quality Grade 304 Stainless Steel. The unit features a brushed dull polish finish which is both aesthetic and highly hygienic.
The trough basin of the B34674 Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Wash Trough With Tap Landing is designed with the requisite fall to ensure efficient drainage of water. The water is drained from the unit via the waste outlet which can be orientated either left-hand or right-hand. The wash trough is suitable for deck mounted tapware such as pillar taps or spouts. As the wash trough is suitable for handling high volume use, it is more cost-effective than traditional basins. The stainless steel wash trough is available in a variety of length and spout configurations to suit any environment. If you require a wash trough without tapholes, then the B34673 Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Wash Trough could be the perfect alternative.
- Wall mounted wash trough with tap landing
- Features an integral stainless steel splashback which assists in keeping the washroom area clean
- The splashback is 50mm high as standard but an extended splashback is available as optional
- A fully-welded, one-piece construction results in a robust and long-lasting product
- Manufactured from high-quality Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- The stainless steel prevents rust and corrosion and makes the wash trough extremely easy to clean and maintain
- The trough-like basin is sloped to ensure efficient and hygienic drainage
- The wash trough is easily installed with heavy duty wall mounting brackets
- The wall mounted wash trough is designed for use with deck mounted tapware – for example, pillar taps
- Supplied with a 40mm waste outlet that can be configured as left-hand or right-hand
- Perfectly suited for use in high demand areas where a number of users require washing facilities at the same time