B36650 Pedestal Mounted Wash Hand Basin With Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
The Basterfield B36650 Pedestal Mounted Wash Hand Basin With Hand Sanitizer Dispenser offers a hygienic and cost-effective solution to hand-washing in hygienic work environments. The foot- or knee-activated mechanism enables users to easily activate water flow without hand contact. The mounted dispenser allows for the application of sanitizer before hand-washing. The unit can be securely mounted to the floor via the pedestal mounting.
The basin is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel ensuring the unit can be easily cleaned and maintained in a hygienic condition. The brushed dull polish finish is easy to clean and ensures the unit remains in a sanitary condition. The fully welded design ensures strength but also eliminates crevices and gaps. This reduces areas where dirt can build-up thereby further increasing the hygiene of the trough.
- Stainless steel pedestal mounted wash hand basin with mounted hand sanitizer dispenser
- Offers an effective solution to hands-free washing in hygiene conscious environments
- The mounted hand sanitizer dispenser allows application of disinfectant prior to hand washing
- A one-piece construction reduces crevices making the wash trough easy to clean and ensuring high hygiene standards are maintained
- The high quality of manufacture and a durable design ensure a reduction in vandalism
- Manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel with an aesthetic brushed dull polish finish
- The wash trough is easily secured to the floor via the pedestal mount