Knee Activated Wash Hand Basin
The Basterfield Knee Activated Wash Hand Basin offers easy access to hygienic hand washing whilst increasing sanitation by making operation hands-free. A simple nudge with either your left or right knee or thigh activates the timed water flow. The wash hand basin is manufactured from high grade stainless steel ensuring a solution that is durable and able to withstand continuous arduous use. Fitted with an easy mount bracket, the unit can be quickly and easily installed without the need for complex mounting and tiling. The Basterfield Knee Activated Wash Hand Basin is designed to offer hospitals, laboratories, food producers, and other industries where sanitation is paramount, a cost-effective solution to hand washing requirements.
Hands free wash hand basins offer a number of advantages including faster wash-up processes, reduction in the transfer of bacteria, higher employee adherence to wash-up procedures and more. Due to the cost-effectiveness of the Basterfield Knee Activated Wash Hand Basin, you can install multiple units in various strategic wash-up locations to further increase sanitary standards.
- Full front panel “Easy Push” can be easily activated with either left or right knee for hygienic hands free use.
- Gooseneck spout provides aerated water for minimum splash.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction ensures life-long service.
- Two tap activation options, either demand , the water flows only so long as the panel is activated or metered option where water flows for a preset time after activation.
- An extended stainless steel splashback option is available to avoid the need for tiling.
- The easy mount bracket has multiple fixing holes for quick installation by plumber.
- Suitable for use where disabled access is required.