B17110 Lever Flush Low Level Stainless Steel Cistern
Our B17110 Lever Flush Low Level Stainless Steel Cistern offers prisons, holding cells, institutions, public amenities, schools, and more, a long-lasting and durable stainless steel wall mounted cistern. The cistern is designed to offer low level flushing via a lever flush mechanism. Manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel, the cistern is easy-to-clean and maintain. A fully welded design ensures the unit is able to withstand arduous use even in the harshest environments. The stainless steel cistern is fixed to the wall with concealed wall fixings so as to reduce potential vandalism. The cistern is fitted with an anti-vandal inspection panel. The Basterfield B17110 Lever Flush Low Level Stainless Steel Cistern is assembled with quality inlet and outlet valves. Both the inlet and outlet valves can be adjusted so as to allow precise setting of the required flushing volume. The inlet valve can be specified as either left-hand or right-hand. The cistern has a 50mm flush outlet for connecting to a toilet’s flush inlet pipe.
The B17110 Lever Flush Low Level Stainless Steel Cistern is perfect for use with our range of toilets and urinals. If you are looking for a pedestal toilet to go with this durable and low maintenance cistern then the B17642 Floor Mounted Pedestal WC Pan might be the perfect accompaniment!
- Wall mounted low level stainless steel cistern
- Operated by a lever flush
- Manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- A fully welded construction without joints or crevices ensures an extremely hygienic cistern
- The heavy-duty casing ensures the unit will last even in harsh environments
- Concealed wall fixings prevent vandalism
- Fitted with an anti-vandal inspection panel
- Assembled with quality inlet and outlet valves
- The inlet and outlet valves are adjustable so as to allow the setting of the required flushing volume
- Inlet valve can be specified as right-hand or left-hand
- Flushing outlet is 50mm in diameter
- Suitable for prisons, holding cells, institutions, public amenities and other vandal prone areas